If you’re looking for “solar panel removal and reinstall near me” or “solar panel removal companies near me” in Phoenix, AZ, Solar Fix AZ can help! Homeowners commonly need to solar panel removal to replace a roof or receive roof repairs. You need a professional solar technician to remove solar panels from your roof and reinstall them after the roof work is done. We can help with Solar R&R’s. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured solar panel removal and reinstall company ROC# 323541.
in Phoenix, AZ
the solar industry
What does Solar Panel Removal and Reinstall Process include?
Solar panel removal and reinstall is needed for homeowners that have solar panels installed on their roof and plan on repairing or replacing their roofing system. The solar panel removal and reinstallation process includes:
Step 1. Unplug solar panels from power wires
Step 2. Unmount the solar panels
Step 3. Remove the solar panels from roof
Step 4. Uninstall roof attachments and racking
Step 5. Store solar panels temporarily
After your roof repairs or replacement is complete, the solar panel reinstallation process includes:
Step 1. Reinstall roof attachments and racking
Step 3. Remount and reinstall the solar panels to roof
Step 3. Plugin solar panels to power wires and test system
How Much Does a Solar Panel Removal and Reinstall Cost in Phoenix, AZ?
Alternative Energy says, “The average cost to remove and reinstall solar panels is about $3,750. “On average, residential installations tend to cost somewhere between $1,500 to $6,000 to remove and reinstall. This is not inclusive of the cost required to replace your actual roof.“, according to EnergySage.
Solar Panel Removal Before Roof Work
- The solar panel removal process starts with documenting main solar system parts.
- We take photos of the panel array locations.
- Turn the solar system off
- Remove the solar panels
- Removal wiring grounds and homeruns
- Unwire Combo / J-Box
- Removal panel racking
- Remove flashings
- Remove POAs (Points of Attachements)
- Seal holes in roof until roofers arrive
- Store parts on-site in an organized way
Solar Panel Reinstall After Roof Work
- Look at photos of original array layout
- Meaure / mark roof for POAs
- Layout hum run connects to the combiner box or J box
- Drill into trusses for POAs
- Install POA while weatherproofring
- Install flashing
- Install solar panels
- Wire combiner box / Junction box
- Test voltage levels for each string
- Turn solar inverter on
- Take photos of working system
Solar Panel Inspection Report
Our Solar Panel Inspection Report covers everything you need to understand the value of your solar system to be used when deciding whether to Buy or Sell a PV Solar home.
- A Real system Evaluation, is it Performing?
- Understand the Value of Your PV System
- Avoid a Leaving Money On The Table
- Help Home Appraiser Assess Your Home
- Third Party Independent Evaluation
- Learn The Life Left In Your System
- Prove Higher Value When Listing
- Use In Buying Negotiations
Get my FREE solar panel removal and reinstall quote!
Get a free solar panel replacement estimate by calling Solar Fix AZ today at the phone number listed below. We look forward to repairing your solar system today!